In this book, parenting takes on a refreshing new perspective that promises to empower both parents and children.
This insightful guide, written by Rotimi Amurawaiye, unveils the transformative power of transactional analysis as a framework for nurturing resilient, self-confident, and emotionally intelligent children.
- Learn the core concepts and principles of transactional analysis, such as ego states, transactions, and life positions.
- Gain insight into how the human brain stores memories and emotions from early childhood and how these memories and emotions become either a blessing or a detriment later in life.
- Learn how to prevent your children from being haunted by destructive, negative emotions in adulthood.
- Learn how to make your children emotionally secure with an inner sense of peace and self-assurance.
- Learn about the factors that shape the personalities of children and how early childhood experiences play a vital role in their future well-being.
- Learn how children get to adopt one of the four life positions; life positions are a clinical factor in the determination of the human personality.
- Learn how to improve communication with your children in order to promote healthy dialogue and understanding.
- Discover how different parenting styles can impact your child’s development and learn how to adopt a nurturing and empowering approach.
- Understand how to use transactional analysis to boost your child’s self-esteem and confidence, thereby promoting a positive self-concept.